Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birds & Butterflies

Here are the next two cards for Paige's teacher... the first is using Butterfly Kiss which I've used so much more than I ever thought I would.  I love the 3D look to the large butterfly, which I simply cut out and mounted over the same image.  The little rhinestone circle was a Connections Club reward a few catalogues ago:
Patterned papers are Basic Grey - Urban Prairie collection;  All other supplies are CTMH: Stamp sets are Butterfly Kiss and Bird Basics; Cardstock is Crystal Blue, White Daisy; Inks are Hollyhock, Crystal Blue, Honey.

Patterned paper is Basic Grey - Urban Prairie collection; All other supplies are CTMH; Stamp set is Bird Basics; Cardstock is Sweet Leaf, Twilight; Inks are Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Twilight; Ribbon is Connections Club, Martha Stewart punch.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Very nice. I love the butterfly card -- goes so nice with the paper you chose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails