Friday, June 25, 2010

One of a Kind

"One of a Kind" was one of my favourite stamp sets from the spring catalogue - it's the set that was featured in the cover layout.  You can tell that I like this Piggy Tales paper... I'll be sad when it's all gone!  I love stitching on cards, and like how the intentionally "messy" stitching worked out on this one:
Patterned paper is Piggy Tales; All other product is CTMH: stamp sets - One of a Kind, Argyle Background; cardstock - Crystal Blue, Chocolate; Ink - Crystal Blue, Chocolate, Bamboo; Buttons - Basic collection.

For the last couple of weeks, I've been working on a set of cards as a Teacher's gift.  My daughter requested that they be 'girly' - so it's been a blast coming up with a bunch of cards that are a bit prettier than my normal style.  I'll post them as I finish them, but here's the first:

Patterned paper is Basic Grey, Urban Prairie collection;  All other product is CTMH: stamp sets are Be Yourself, Cherish the Moment; Cardstock is Hollyhock, Blush, White Daisy; Inks are Black, Blush; Ribbon and brad are Juniper;  Martha Stewart punch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails