Thursday, November 11, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge

This week's H2H Challenge is all about shapes!  Anything but a square or rectangular card goes...  So I came up with the idea of doing an ornament.  I wanted it to be as sparkly as possible, so I added glitter to all of the snowflakes... and if I ever locate my bitty sparkles, I'll add a few of those on there, too.  The card opens up just like a circle card:
Cardstock is White Daisy, Heavenly Blue & Grey Wool; Stamp set is Snow Flurries; Ink is Grey Wool - all CTMH.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This is beautiful Karen, love the ornament idea and the embossing. I am a huge fan of the gray and blue it just looks so good together. Great job with this challenge, I am so glad you joined us at H2H Challenges!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous! Great embossing, super colors and awesome snowflakes! And what a super effect in the curving of the sentiment panel. Really gives wonderful dimension to your circle card! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Deneen said...

Great card! I love how you curved your panel (and stamped it) to make it appear 3D...can't do that with rubber stamps:) Thanks for playing along with H2H.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails