Monday, January 24, 2011

Heart2Heart Bird/Animal Challenge!

Our 3rd January challenge starts today with "Birds & Animals" - include any bird or animal in your artwork.  I loved this one, because I just received a new CTMH spring stamp set called "Bless This Nest", and have been dying to play with it!  There are all kinds of brand new spring products on my card, so check out the supply list below... Remember that your project should be mostly CTMH (doesn't have to be 100% though).  Just post it to Photobucket or your blog, then head on over to the Heart2Heart Challenge blog and link it up.  The design team has some wonderfully inspiring projects for you this week, and we have Haley Dyer joining us as a guest designer.  Hope you'll play along:
Patterned papers are Wings, Creative Basics; Cardstock is Kraft (yes it's CTMH!), Vineyard Berry & Colonial White; Stamp set is Bless This Nest; Inks are Desert Sand, Topiary, Juniper & Vineyard Berry; Sweet Leaf grosgrain ribbon - all CTMH. 

The birdhouse is paper pieced and pop dotted for a bit of dimension.

6 comments:

Corina said...

Hi Mz. Karen!
I love the look of the wings paper on this card. This card is so sweet and I love the way you used the desert sand on the nesties.

Melinda Everitt said...

I love what you did with this card. It shows the new Creative Basics Wings paper much better than even the Idea Book does.

Lorrinda said...

I had to look twice...this is Wings paper? Never noticed this pattern from the Creative Basics. It's beautiful! I love how you added Vinyard berry to this, it really makes this card pop! And don't you just love the new kraft paper? Lovely card Karen!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty! Now of course I want everything that you used to make your card. That Wings Creative Basic paper is way prettier than I thought it was! Lovely card!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this - so adorable! And I initially thought that was Mayberry - this paper looks wonderful!

Mary said...

Love this~ the design is great, the papers are perfect and that is the cutest bird house (that set is on my wish list too). Beautiful work~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails