Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Baby's Birthday

Yup, my baby is turning 14 today... sigh, and is in her first year of high school, sigh again.  I was reaching for some fall-ish papers to make her birthday card, but it is SO grey and miserable here, that I just had to do something cheerier.  Plus she'd like a cheery card, so I went back to these fun prints by 100 Days of Summer.  And oops!  I didn't notice until I was editing my photo - that I need to do a little trimming down the side of the card :o)
Patterned papers are 100 Days of Summer; Cardstock is Colonial White & Creme Brulee, CTMH; Stamp set is CTMH; Ink is Desert Sand, CTMH;  2" scallop punch, CTMH; Cuttlebug flower dies; Baker's Twine is from The Twinery.

2 comments:

scare_easy said...

Oh, this is so pretty! What lovely papers! Hope your daughter has a fantastic birthday :)

Brenda said...

Those papers remind me of a warm, friendly farm house. So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails