Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another coffee card for Freshly Made Sketches

When I saw this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew that it would be the fourth card in my 'coffee card' series!  (I'm in a set phase lately...)  I've been having fun putting these funky cards together, with their wacky colours & patterns, and distressing the edges way more than I normally would!  Here's my latest card, and then you'll see what the set of 4 looks like so far:
Patterned papers are Life of the Party, Basic Grey; Stamp set is Better With You, Verve; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento;

6 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

wow ... I love these cards ... your colours are super, images great and papers bright and wonderful!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Betsie Morris said...

Adorable! Love me some coffee :-)

Linda Callahan said...

Great set of cards! Very cute!

Crafty Texan said...

Oh my goodness Karen!! Love all of the cards on the post! :)

Jen Timko said...

Oh how fun!! Love the colors! Glad you joined us at FMS this week!

My Creative Side said...

Beautiful!!!! THe colors are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails