Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #48

If any of you have been following along on my blog for the last few weeks... you'll notice that I've started a little set of coffee cup cards using Verve's Better With You stamp set, and Basic Grey's Life of the Party papers.  Chupa's sketch this week for Sketchbook Saturday was perfect for the 3rd card in my set.  I'm hopeful that whomever I give the set to, will 'get' the coffee cup stains on this one!



Here was our sketch:

Patterned papers are Life of the Party, Basic Grey; Stamp set is Better With You, Verve; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento.

1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Perfect card for a coffee lover, Karen! Great choice of papers, and I love the stamped corner :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails