Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #54 & Key Ingredients May Challenge

Yay!  I got my Key Ingredients kit in the mail today... so I immediately pulled it out to make something for the May Key Ingredients challenge which is "May Flowers".  I've used this week's Sketchbook Saturday sketch.  The little canvas flowers came in my KI kit... they have cute little resist hearts embossed on them, so that when I sponged them with ink, the little hearts appeared.


Stamp set is Bloom & Grow, Verve; Baker's Twine, The Twinery; Inks are Black, Heavenly Blue & Baby Pink, CTMH; - all other supplies are the May Key Ingredients kit.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Very pretty! Love your interpretation of that sketch! Thanks for playing the KI challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super lovely, Springy card, it brings a smile to my face! Perfect combination of DP's :)

Debbie Carriere said...

So pretty, Karen!! Love your bow :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails