Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Rainbow Color Dare

The Color Dare challenge blog was started by a fellow consultant, Sarah Stone, and I've been hoping to play along - so here's my first shot!  This week is a rainbow challenge... so I used an idea that I'd seen on Pinterest of stamping butterflies down the side of a card.  I was going to cut off the white edge to the right of the butterflies, following the shape of their wings and then glue a piece of patterned paper underneath... but my daughter convinced me that it was great the way it is!
This was pretty CAS for me!
Cardstock is White Daisy; Stamp sets are Treasure Life & Butterfly Kiss; Inks are Black, Creme Brulee, Sorbet, Tulip, Juniper & Pacifica. - all CTMH.

4 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Karen!! Your daughter is correct. This card is perfect the way it is. Love all those colors of butterflies. Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Jody Gustafson said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Your idea to cut the edge around the butterfies sound nice but I'm with your daughter. Look great just like it is.

sarahstone said...

Karen, This is a great clean and simple card! I just love the butterflies, too. Thanks for playing at Color my Heart.

Sarah

Nancy Ball said...

STUNNING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails