Friday, October 26, 2012

A Cupcake Diva birthday

If you follow my blog, you'll know that my daughter has a little cupcake business... well, my Cupcake Diva turns 15 tomorrow, so when I saw Laurel's gorgeous pastel pink inspiration photo on Inspired By - it got me thinking pink & girly for her card.  I've seen a few versions of this on the internet, and wanted to make a little cupcake store window, complete with striped awning.
Patterned papers are Hello Summer, Echo Park; Bazzil cardstock; Stamp set is The Sweetest Thing; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Copic markers; Verve dies.
 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What an adorable card! I love that awning!

Casandra Bennett said...

Perfect! It has that retro feel just like the awesome inspired by photo! Happy Birthday to your little cupcake diva. :)

Karen Clark said...

Ditto Laurel!! and Happy Birthday to your Sweetie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails