Friday, December 14, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #65

I made 4 of these quick cards today, keeping in mind that I wanted flat cards that could be mailed easily.  I used the lovely Perfect Fit Holidays stamp set, the Pear & Partridge papers and this week's Freshly Made Sketch  We are also sharing Christmas projects at the Heart2Heart Challenge blog this week:
Patterned papers are Pear & Partridge; Cardstock is Tulip & Champagne; Stamp set is Perfect Fit, Holidays; Inks are Olive & Cashmere; Copic & CTMH markers.

4 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Karen! Great Christmas card! I love that patterned paper - such pretty colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

canadian_liner said...

You coloured that tweet little bird just perfectly for the Pear & Partridge paper! Thanks for including all the details on the colours you used--I'll be CASEING or just plain copying! this design for sure. Best holiday wishes from H2H Challenges, and see you in 2013!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a gorgeous card. I love the colors, the DSP and that sweet little bird is absolutely the best! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Allisa said...

Those stamps go great with the papers! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails