Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Karen's Top Twelve for 2012

First, I'd like to thank all of you who stop by regularly or just occassionally to have a look at my blog.  Your comments and encouragement mean the world to me, and are much appreciated.  Best Wishes to all of you for a healthy, happy & crafty New Year.

I've had fun putting a top twelve favourite card list together, since it's made me look at every single card that I posted in 2012!  Some months there are 3 or 4 cards I'd pick as a favourite, (February was by far the hardest month to choose) and others just one...  Here's what I've chosen:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
 
Sorry for the awful December photo - that was during our computer repair when I was using a cell phone!  I hope that I can continue to make & post cards throughout the year ahead and do another Top Ten list for 2013.  Have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love this collection of cards Karen! Your style is so soft and gentle. I especially LOVE the card for June with its negative cut clouds and pinwheel! Happy New Year!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards Karen! I love visiting here, you work is lovely. My favorite of these is the May card. Happy New Year!

Nancy Ball said...

WOW.....great year of art for you!
Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails