Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Seize the Birthday #9

Well I've missed the cut-off for this week's Seize the Birthday challenge... but I'm playing along anyway!  I felt like getting my Copics out this evening, so I actually coloured two different images to use with this sketch.  I only got one assembled, so you'll see the other one in a day or two.  This is another Sugar Kissed Cottage image that I really love (anything with that sort-of vintage 50's look works for me!).
Patterned papers are For the Record 2, Echo Park; Cardstock is Kraft & Xpress It; Stamp set is Sugar Kissed Cottage; Baker's Twine, Martha Stewart; Copic Markers.

2 comments:

Kay Miller said...

What a cute card! I love that adorable image and the colors! Beautiful work! So glad you could play at Seize the BIrthday this week! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet, I love that image too!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails