Monday, April 29, 2013

February Humble Artist's Swap

This was the card that I made for the February Humble Artist's Swap.  Nancy made it a "free-for-all" other than stipulating an 8 layer minimum, and we were asked to use new CTMH spring product.  I am having a love affair with navy lately (this card may have started it all?) and I especially love it paired with pear and cotton candy as I used here.  I sponged the background with both of those, plus a little creme brulee and then cut out and popped up the dragonfly's wings:
I made four of them:
Patterned paper is Chantilly; Cardstock is Outdoor denim, Pear, Cotton Candy & White Daisy; Inks are Outdoor denim, Pear, Cotton Candy & Creme Brulee; Stamps set is Quick Cards - Dragonfly; Outdoor denim chevron ribbon; Pink glitter gem - all Close To My Heart.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails