Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #110 and Inspired By #84

This is my second post for today - to see my Art Impressions card, please scroll down!
Most of my recent posts have been heavy on the colouring - so it was a nice change to make a card that was heavy on the patterned papers instead!  I've used the current Deconstructed Sketch, and Laurel's cool vintage luggage photo at Inspired By as my inspiration.  I sponged the edges with a little Desert Sand ink to soften it up a bit, and give it more of a vintage vibe:
Patterned papers are Cosmo Cricket, Tea for Two; Cardstock & ribbon - Key Ingredients kit; Sentiment is Borderline, Verve; Ink is Desert Sand, CTMH; Hemp & button, CTMH.
 

2 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just so pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch. The rounded corners on the squares look fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails