Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Charity Angel

It is my Tuesday post on the Art Impressions blog!
I have a trio of cards to share today, using the sweet Charity Angel (Sku#T4177) .  She is one of three angels in the Art Impressions collection of Christmas stamps (you can see Faith here, and Hope here!)  I had this set of papers with graphic patterns, and coloured up my angels to match:


 
I made a little banner of pennant shapes, spelling out Joy, which I heat embossed with gold embossing powder for a little shimmer.  I glued them onto some gold cord and added a bow at each end.  There are three little gold sparkles on the lower right of the card as well.

Happy stamping everyone!

 
 


1 comment:

canadian_liner said...

I LOVED that Elemental paper pack and am so happy to see it here, gracing your beautifully coloured angels! Great card design, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails