Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birdie & Scratch

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today...
I have a fun Bird Brains card to share with you, using Birdie & Scratch (Sku#U1831).  This has always been my favourite Bird Brain image... the grin on Scratch's face cracks me up!  I always like to use papers with a bit of a country/barnyard feel to them when I play with the Bird Brains, so that's what I've pulled out:
And for the inside, I used Strut your Stuff (Sku#F1861):

There is still time to play along with our "Let's Get Krafty" challenge, we want to see you use Kraft paper on your project, like I have with my card today.  You can find the current challenge here!
Happy stamping everyone!

 


2 comments:

canadian_liner said...

That image is too funny! Love the barn-yard feel to your card, with the plaid paper and kraft cardstock. Also your hand-stitched smooches...maybe that's what knocked out the chicky? Awesome colouring, too, btw.

Nancy Ball said...

LOVE those birds and your colouring is amazing! They dance nicely to that paper, also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails