Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Zoo Crew card

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today! (This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my One Crazy Stamper post)
I have a masculine card to share with you, using one of the fun Zoo Crew images: Buzzard Set (Sku#4194).  I find guy cards a little bit harder to embellish... so I tend to keep them on the simpler side, but I used a chevron embossing folder on my cardstock background to give the card a little extra texture and jazz it up a little:
There is still time to participate in our Getting Girly challenge!  We want you to share your fun girly cards, maybe with a little pink, maybe with a little bling?  You can find the post here!
Happy stamping everyone!

 


2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the bluebird of happiness! Great coloring and layout.

Nancy Ball said...

Very cute card.....you might have intended it to be masculine, yet I can see a few of my female friends in that bird's look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails