Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Little Stinker

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today.
I have been having fun making baby cards the last couple of days, using the Ai Little People sets.  I have one using the cute Little Stinker (Sku #4318) to share with you - I have used this week's Retro Sketch:

 
For a lot of people, babies mean pastel colours... but I'll reach for my bright and fun papers any day of the week!  I made it a top fold card so that I could wrap some twine around the top of the card, and I popped the sentiment up with a pop dot.  I stitched the orange banner down with my sewing machine.  Here's a close up of the Little Stinker:

You still have one more day to participate in our Masculine/Anything Goes challenge!  And we'll have a brand new challenge up for you on Thursday.  Happy stamping!
Copics used: Skin E11, E00, E000, R20
Hat: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Shirt: B26, B24, B23, B21

 
 


2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Very sweet card, Karen.

Desire Fourie said...

Aaaw this is just delightful. Such a cute image and I love vibrant chevrons.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails