Tuesday, July 1, 2014

One Crazy Stamper July Inspiration

It's the OCS Design Team group post today to share some July Inspiration with you!  I'm sharing a sweet Art Impressions set from the Ai People line... called "29 Again" along with some gorgeous, soft Fancy Pants papers:
I zigzagged the little striped panel with my sewing machine and some black thread, then cut her out and popped her up with some pop dots.  I added the sentiment in an oval, a few flowers and we're good to go.  Here's a closeup:

Hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog to see what the rest of the team has to share with you!
Fancy Pants Memories Captured 6x6 paper pad

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh Karen, the image makes me laugh. Awesome job, love the sentiment and the flowers, nice touch with the ribbon/sewing too...way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails