Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jolly Snowman cards

 Once we're past Labour Day in my house, it's officially "Holiday Cardmaking Season"!  I have a small stash already, as I make them year 'round whenever I can... but I tend to step things up a little in September and start to actively tackle my Christmas cards.  With that in mind, I brought out Art Impression's Jolly Snowman Set (Sku #4315) and made two slightly different versions of the same card:



The papers have kind of a 50's muted look to them, so I kept the colouring a bit muted, mounted him on matte gold cardstock, and sprinkled on a few matte sequins.
Copics: Golds - Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21
Greys - W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
Greens - G46, G43, G40, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Reds - R27, R24, R22, R20
Nose - YR15, YR12


2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a happy snowman! He's adorable, beautiful papers too!

Allie said...

What a happy little card, so cute! The gold is beautiful and I love the gold sequins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails