Friday, November 7, 2014

Artfully Sent Christmas Card

My first ever design team gig was with the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog - and I haven't played along in a while, so I'm happy to be joining their first November challenge, especially since my niece Allie is the hostess!  This month is all about "NO" on H2H, and this week is "NO stamping".  Lucky for me, I've purchased the newest CTMH Cricut cartridge, Artfully Sent which has about a zillion die cuts especially for card making.  Here's what I came up with:
I used some older CTMH Christmas paper from the Believe pack, along with Grey Wool & Sky cardstock.  I cut the Noel pocket card at 3", popped it up on some pop dots, and put a piece of silver glitter paper under it.  I die cut a few white and glitter snowflakes, and glued them on with a bunch of sparkles.  So there you have my NO stamping card!

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the font on that noel and the glittery paper behind is just right.

Nancy Ball said...

I lOVE this card, Karen. I just copied your tree one from last year...check it out on my blog.

Allie said...

Stunning card, Auntie Karen! Love the colours and simple sentiment!!

Brandi said...

Very pretty card, I love the subtle shimmer, it makes it so elegant! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges.

Brandi R.
h2H challenge DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Katy said...

LOVE this NO STAMPING card...on my re-create list!

Lauren said...

Wow wow wow what a stunning card! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails