Thursday, January 29, 2015

Have a Heart Challenge

We have a brand new challenge for you on the Art Impressions blog today - "Have a Heart"!  We want to see a heart on your project.  I am using the sweet Tina Set (Sku#4215) on the outside, along with a bunch of hearts that I cut out with my Cricut, and a smattering of pastel coloured sequins:
 And on the inside I stamped Valentines (Sku#4366) with a little die cut heart:
Copics used: Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E55, E53, E51
Purples - V08, V05, V04, V01
Pinks - R35, R32, R30
Greens - G46, G43, G40
Blues - B26, B24, B23
Yellow - Y23



4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Another great card Karen! Your coloring always match your paper perfectly!

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so cute, Karen!! It immediately made me think of conversation hearts. :) Love how you colored the hearts on her dress in different colors! Fabulous as always!

Kerry said...

Karen, this is so so cute!!! I'm totally in love with pastel colors!! <3

Annie said...

what a fun card - love it. Thanks for visiting my blog too and leaving a lovely comment.
Ann xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails