Thursday, February 12, 2015

Front & Back Challenge


Hello!  We have a new challenge on the Art Impressions blog today which is a "Front & Back Challenge" - we want to see something on both the outside and inside of your cards.  If you have some of the wonderful Ai Front & Back images, even better!  AND - the design team is launching the first of the brand new 2015 Art Impressions images today - we have four brand new F & B sets for you.  I am sharing Any Cake Set (Sku #4569):
Aren't they cute??  Their little grins really make me smile... here's what their back view looks like on the inside:
And here are the sweet kitties in Purrr-thday Set (Sku#4568):
In order to be as accurate as possible, I actually looked up both cat and raccoon images online so that I could make them look realistic.  The fun part was making sure that I matched up the backsides of them when colouring.  Here's the inside:
These cute sets come with both the front & back images, as well as one sentiment.  And even though mine are cut out manually - Ai has DIES for them!!  To make my openings, I cut out die cut shapes with my Cricut, and then used an old Coluzzle template to cut the openings for them to peer through:
Head on over to the Art Impressions blog to see what the rest of the Design Team are sharing today, and be sure to enter our challenge!  I'll be back on Tuesday with another F&B card to show you.

8 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE how you've colored them, Karen! Google is an awesome source for that! Fantastic cards!!

Kerri said...

great card and your colouring is awesome!!!!

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness these are cute, Karen. LOVE the little group of raccoons! The sentiment is perfect.

Kerry said...

Love these furry friends, the are just too cute!! Totally awesome Karen! <3

Cheri Burry said...

I think the raccoons are my fav! Great cards Karen!

Nancy Ball said...

Are you kidding me.....how stinkin' cute are those stamps! Love the raccoons and cats. I also love how you used those patterned papers.....haven't really found a project for them yet!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Your cards are soo cute and your colouring is awesome!
Greetings from Switzerland
Marlene

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails