Friday, February 13, 2015

Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself... I needed to make a valentine for my husband, and became determined to participate in the current Paper Smooches Sparks challenge which is based on an inspiration photo.  The photo doesn't exactly have a masculine feel to it... but I at least managed to use all of the colours, turned it into a valentine and hopefully managed to keep it somewhat masculine.  Here's what I came up with:
Here is our inspiration photo:
I've had these little shiny gold clothespins for a while, so they've supplied the gold accent, and I used a little Wink of Stella on my cow, but it doesn't show in the photo.  I think my husband will like it!
Patterned papers are Head Over Heals, Bo Bunny; Stamp set is Chubby Chums, available at Paper Smooches; Cardstock is CTMH;

3 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this Sweet Card!! =) Such a FUN Design and I LOVE that you used the Black and White color combo in the mix!! =)THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and for joining us in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! I hope you'll join us again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Allie said...

Haha that is a cute card. I'm sure Uncle Mike will love it :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails