Saturday, May 2, 2015

Beach Try-fold card

 I'm kicking off the month of May on the One Crazy Stamper blog with a bright & fun Try-fold card using Art Impressions Beach TF Set:
 When I saw these Doodlebug papers in the One Crazy Stamper store - I knew immediately which stamp set I'd use!  The card base is just a flat rectangle of patterned paper, and when the ribbon is untied, this is how it opens:

I tried to colour the signs as though they were weathered with fading paint!
 The stamp set includes all three beachy images, plus the sentiment: "may your life be filled with blessings as countless as the grains of sand" - and includes complete stamping/cutting instructions.  After colouring, I glued some patterned paper to the back of the two side panels to cover up where the markers bled through.  There are several Try-fold stamp sets in the OCS store - so you'll want to check those out!
One Crazy Stamper supplies used: Xpress It Blending Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails