Thursday, July 2, 2015

Antiques Window

I am posting on the One Crazy Stamper blog today!  I've gone from doing a totally summery card yesterday, to an almost fall-like one today!  I've been itching to use the Antiques Window stamp from Art Impressions, and to me, it was crying out to be coloured up in fall tones:

I wanted to show off the patterned paper as much as possible, so I made a floating frame around the image and popped them both up with pop dots.

Found in the One Crazy Stamper store: Art Impressions Antiques Window (Sku #4587)
Xpress It Blending Cardstock: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;  Copics: YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, YR00, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, W7, W5, W3, W1, B38, B34, B32.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Gorgeous colouring and the layout is great for this card!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, Karen! (As always!!!) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails