Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuscan Try-fold

I am sharing a couple of cards made with one of the Art Impressions 2015 Try-fold sets: Tuscan TF Set (Sku #4580):
I remember the first time that I was making a Try-fold card, thinking how difficult it was going to be (NOT!) and now they're one of my favourite cards to make.  The cutting & stamping instructions are all included with the packaging.

 I often give wine as a gift, so was thrilled when Ai came out with this set!  The inside sentiment says "Wishing you everything under the Tuscan sun"
Try-fold stamps are so versatile, in that each of the three image stamps can be used individually.  I stamped and die cut just the villa image to make an all occasion card below:
 Have you entered our Card Set challenge yet?  You've still got plenty of time - we'd love to see what you come up with!  Happy stamping!
Copics: Sky - B23, B21
Villa - E35, E33, E31, E51, E15, E08, E02
Greens - YG03, YG01, YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Browns - E57, E55, E53, E51
Grapes - BV08, BV04. BV02, BV01
Greys - W5, W3, W1, W00
Reds - R59, R24, R22, R20


2 comments:

Allie said...

Wow awesome colouring!! I especially love the vineyard, it looks great!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how these scenes come together! So pretty, and wonderful coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails