Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Mini Reindeer

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today!
I've had something similar to this card in mind for a while, but using the owl minis... (so stay tuned, you may see a non-holiday version of this in the future!).  But I loved the idea of using the Reindeer mini front & back stamps  (Sku #4507) for this one:
 This is a long & skinny card!  3" x 6";  I cut my opening, and added a green frame to it, then glued my five reindeer on either side, leaving Rudolph facing front.  I added some Wink of Stella to his nose & the bells on their collars, for a little glimmer.  I kept my design pretty simple, as I wanted all the focus on the reindeer.
 I added the "Jingle all the Way" sentiment from Jingle Set (Sku #4681) towards the bottom of the inside, so that it wouldn't show when the card was closed:

 Happy stamping!
Copics used: Browns - E59, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
Reds - R24, R22, R20
Greens - G46, G43, G41
Golds - Y26, Y23



1 comment:

Allie said...

Too cute!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails