Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December One Crazy Stamper Challenge

We are starting a brand new challenge today on the One Crazy Stamper blog!  We would like to see your holiday creations - anything goes, just no digi stamps, please.  The Design Team are all sharing inspiration with you today - so head on over to the OCS blog to see what everyone has to show.  I'm using the fabulous High Hopes Snowman Mini Set TT006EZ, and I've made a shaker card for you:
There are three sweet snowmen images, two frames and the Think Snow sentiment included in the set (come back tomorrow to see the other two snowmen!).  I've made a 5" square card with a circular shaker, filled with sequins and one snowflake die cut that is peeking out behind her if you look closely.  I tried a new-to-me method of creating the shaker, I taped together two circular dies to form the black frame, and cut it out once in black cardstock, then three times out of some thin cardboard.  I grabbed some cardboard packaging from my recycling bin to upcycle - and it worked like a charm.  I glued all three layers together and glued them onto my card base.  I added gold, green & red sequins plus a die cut snowflake to the center, then glued on a piece of acetate, and finally the black cardstock frame to finish it off.  I attached my little snow lady to the bottom of the circle to look like she was leaning out of it.  I added a strip of gold foil tape and a few more snowflakes before calling it a day.
We would love it if you would link up with the OCS December challenge over on the OCS blog - you have until the end of the month to see if you'll win a prize!
One Crazy Stamper products used: High Hopes Snowman Mini Set TT006EZ



3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love everything about this Karen! The paper is perfect! and you colouring is amazing!!!! A very cute shaker card!

Cheri Burry said...

Karen this such a sweet shaker card! I like how you pt together the shaker, I'm going to try that next time I make on.

Allie said...

Aw, sweet card! I love your papers and snowflake details ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails