Thursday, February 25, 2016

Another Hoppy Easter card

We are starting week two of our Shake, Rattle & Roll challenge on the Art Impressions blog.  Last Thursday, I shared a tutorial on colouring Easter eggs & making a shaker card (you can see it here), and for today's post, I've put together another one of the bunnies that I coloured up from the newly released Hoppy Easter Set (Sku #4754) :
 He's a 4 1/4" square card, and I popped up the bunny with pop dots.  
Copics used: C1, C00, R20, R81, BV01, B21, B01, YG03, YG01, YG00, Y15, Y13, Y11
Head on over to the Ai blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share - and be sure to link up your creation to the challenge, we want to see your cards that move!


3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So beautiful, Karen!! Your coloring is always gorgeous and love, love, love how you created the Easter egg!!

Cheri Burry said...

I said it last week and I'll say it again.... I love how you made the rainbow Easter eggs! Another adorable card by the talented Karen!

Dana said...

Super sweet!! I love how you colored the egg!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails