Monday, February 1, 2016

One Crazy Stamper Feb Challenge

The One Crazy Stamper Design Team is launching our February challenge today on the OCS blog.  This month is Anything Goes.  Today I'm sharing one of the newest Art Impressions People images: Thin Enough Set (Sku #4670)
 We hope you'll participate in our challenge!  There are always wonderful prizes to be won - head on over to the OCS blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you.
One Crazy Stamper products: Art Impressions Thin Enough Set 

3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

This stamp just makes me laugh! Love the layout of this and the striped paper and gumdrops are perfect! Love it Karen!

Cheri Burry said...

This is my favourite image from the new release! Makes me laugh every time!

Leanne said...

This one makes me think of myself, hahha great job Karen, love the paper too. Hahaha!
Hugs, L

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails