Saturday, September 17, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things #24

We're back!  After taking a summer break - Inspired By All The Little Things is back for a wonderful season of inspirational challenges.  We're welcoming Karren Johnson to our team of hostesses, and Wanda Cullen is debuting as one of our fabulous weekly designers - so welcome, ladies!  I am this week's hostess, so here is the photo I chose to inspire you:
It's no secret that I love coffee themed cards - so I can hardly wait to see what you come up with!  I also have a partner in crime when it comes to beverage themed cards, and that is my wonderful niece Allie Kostiuk, who I've invited to be my Guest Designer this week.  She is a very talented crafter (and chef! you should check out her blog here to see her cards and recipes), but sadly - we live several thousand miles apart so rarely get to craft together.  Thanks to the internet, we share projects and ideas back and forth.  This summer we spent a few days together at our family cottage and had a wee bit of crafty time:
 And here we are with my Mom, I'm going to say circa 1990... so we've been crafting together for a few years now (yes, that's me in the attractive neon shorts?)
And now for some cards!  I've pulled out my favourite Verve set "Coffee" along with their Coffee die, and made two cards:



Our challenge runs until Thursday, Sept. 22nd at midnight - be sure to check out all the inspiration over on the Inspired By blog, and link up your creation!

Patterned paper is Home Sweet Home by Carta Bella; Stamp set is Coffee by Verve; Coffee word die, Verve; Stitched Banner and Circle STAX dies by My Favorite Things; Ink is Rich Cocoa, by Memento; Distressed with Vintage Photo Distress ink by Ranger.  Copic Markers.

8 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the newsprint paper and the gingham:))

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Karen!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are fabulous! Love, love, love. :)

Allie said...

Beauty cards! Love this inspiration photo :)

Marcie Sharp said...

What a fun sentiment! Love your cards.

Wanda Cullen said...

Both cards are fabulous takes on this great inspiration photo! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous cards, Karen!

KimCreate said...

Love your cards! Super cool that you added the text paper, love that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails