Thursday, April 20, 2017

Make It Mini

There is a challenge going on over on the Art Impessions blog "Make It Mini" - and the Ai Design Team are all sharing the new Mini Try-Fold images that are now available on the Ai website.  I am sharing Homemade Happiness MTF (Sku #4854):
 My card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/2".  I started with a cream cardstock panel that is 4" x 11", and scored it into thirds.  The MTF sets include an image for each panel, plus two coordinating dies that allow you to peek all the way into the middle of the card.  Here's what it looks like with the three panels shut, and the doors of the cabinet pulled open:
 And here is the second panel where you can really see into the inside of the card.  I had these cute baking die cuts to add here:
 And finally the inside of the card, with the sweet little mouse asleep in the measuring cup.  I always line the backside of each panel with patterned paper, that covers up where the Copic markers have bled through, so I used these great papers that tied in with the baking theme.  I used the Heart Clasp Die (Sku #4747) to make a belly band that holds the card together.  I flipped it around so that the heart clasp is in the back of the card, and I added a little die cut to the front that shows off another of the images and sentiments that come with the set.
 We hope you'll play along with our challenge over on the Ai blog, there are always fabulous prizes to be won!  Happy stamping.
Copics used - greens: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70
reds: R37, R35, R32, R30
browns: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
pinks: R85, R83, R81

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Karen! Your coloring is beautiful and I really like how you have to pull the cabinet door open to peek inside! Fun!!

Allie said...

Cute mini card! That band holding it all together is very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails