Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Graduation

It's been an exciting week in the Day household... by son graduated with an HBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University yesterday.  I'm a pretty proud Mom.  Now, if you follow my blog at all, you'll know that I like bright & fun cards... you won't find anything too deep or dignified.  So with that in mind, here is the graduation card that I made for Adam:
I was trolling through my stamp collection... and came across the Crazy Bird accessory stamps that include the scroll & mortarboard, so here's what I came up with!  This little guy is my favourite Crazy Bird, so I coloured him up with my Copic markers, then cut out around his wing and tucked the scroll underneath it.  Here's a photo of me & my graduate:

1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh my goodness this is an AMAZING card haha, I love those crazy birds you do. Great design and colours - brilliant placement of the grad accessories! Nice find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails