Friday, June 16, 2017

Happy Father's Day

I got a Father's Day card made for my Dad this morning... so I snapped a few photos before I sent it off in the mail.  He's always been a big golfer, and this image from Art Impressions reminded me of him bombing around in his golf cart (he's a little leaner than this fellow, though!).  I've used Par Tee Golfers and the sentiment is from Ai as well:

Patterned paper is Party Boy by Photoplay; Cardstock is Pear, Black, Sunflower and White Daisy from Close To My Heart; Inks are Memento Tuxedo Black and Onyx Black by Versafine; Coloured with Copic Markers.

4 comments:

kdgowdy said...

Lovely website! Hope you don't mind that I shared a copy of your card on our Facebook page and linked everyone back to your website!

Kim Gowdy
Social Media Assistant
CREATIVE SCRAPBOOKER MAGAZINE

https://www.facebook.com/creativescrapbooker/?pnref=lhc

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allie said...

Heehee this is a good one for Grandpa! Congrats on the recognition - well deserved :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails