Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

I was able to play along with the Summer 2017 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop tonight!  I haven't missed one of them yet, and I'm hoping to enter more than one this time around.  I recently acquired the Fresh Brewed Tim Holtz stamps, and thought this would work really well for the summer theme:
I paired my image with a sentiment from Verve's Coffee stamp set, along with the matching Coffee die, and used some Close To My Heart papers from a few years ago.  I stitched the main panel onto the mat with my sewing machine, and finished up with a few Gumdrops from YNS.

18 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Nice design I love your colors and the added enamel dots

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful...I love your color choices.

Laurel said...

Great card Karen!

Heidi said...

Love this gorgeous card, the distressing makes it very suitable for a guy as well!

Becca Yahrling said...

This stamp has been on my wish list forever! I love this
pretty card. And I love distressing (my sister says it distresses her! haha Well, she's not a crafter).

Echo said...

These color a fabulous! Wonderful card!

Hetty said...

Lovr your card, great design and wonderful color choice.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the layers you added to your beautiful card.

Cynthia Cole said...

Lovely coffee card!

Shelly said...

Such an awesome card!

Allie said...

Nice work with your new Tim Holtz stamps - they look great! I really like your layout on this card :)

Tink said...

Very nice card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE IT!!!

Fikreta said...

So wonderful!

OH Babs said...

Nice use of a layout and paper choices.

Helen F. said...

Great mix of stamps on your fab card!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great mix of patterns and colors and design! Love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails