Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Wheelie Mini Shaker card

 June is masculine card month... so I have a fun square Mini Shaker card to share.  Here is Wheelie Mini Shaker (Sku #4794) from Art Impressions:

 I stamped the main image on my white cardstock rectangle, and coloured him with Copic markers.  I stamped the 'shaker' body, and after colouring, used the die included in the set to cut it out, and mounted it over the main image using a Mini Action Wobble.  I double mounted the sentiment on some coloured cardstock circles, and adhered it with pop dots to my base.  Also included in the set, are three small star dies, and the word 'zoom' (which I didn't use today).  Here's another shot showing the Action Wobble:
 You could definitely use him for a Father's Day card, just by changing up the sentiment.  You can see all of the Ai Mini Shakers here.  Happy stamping!


2 comments:

Kerri said...

Awesome card as well as amazing job love it!!!!

Allie said...

I like how your arrows line up with the direction he's going! Nice work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails