Thursday, February 26, 2015

New Art Impressions Try-folds!

The Art Impressions Design Team are debuting four new Try-fold stamp sets today.  I have a wedding themed card with a matching gift bag and tag using Steeple TF Set (Sku #4578):
 Here is a photo of the card folded, and tied with organdy ribbon:
 When you untie the ribbon, both sides of the card fold out:
 I tried something new this time, I usually back the side pieces with white cardstock to hide the fact that the Copic markers bleed through the paper... but I used the patterned green paper that I mounted the base on - and I love the look!
 The stamp set comes with the three images and one sentiment "Blessings on this special day", and it includes all the instructions for you to stamp, fold and cut it accurately.  I also love that each of the images can be used individually, so I used the bench image to make a gift tag that I tied onto a matching bag made with my Gift Bag Punch Board:

Head on over to the Art Impressions blog to see what the other DT members have to share - and you can link up your creation for our challenge debuting today, called "Tie It Up" we want to see your creations that are tied up with ribbon or twine.
 Copics used: Greys are C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Blues are B26, B24, B23, B21
Purples are V09, V06, V05, V04, V01
Pinks are R85, R83, R81
Greens are G46, G43, G40, YG03, YG01, YG67, YG63, YG61
Browns are E57, E55, E53, E51, E50


5 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Karen what a gorgeous set you made! Your colouring is amazing, it looks like it is a hand painted card!

Diana Moriel said...

Beautiful work!

Sharon Caudle said...

Karen, this is truly exquisite!! The colors you used are so beautiful and your coloring is spectacular! AMAZING!!!

Kerry said...

So so elegant and absolutely stunning! And the tag is a perfect match!

Allie said...

Great project! I thought it was watercolour at first, your colouring is awesome :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails