Sunday, February 1, 2015

One Crazy Stamper February Challenge

We're starting another month off with a brand new challenge on the One Crazy Stamper blog!  February's challenge is "Red, White & a Die Cut".  Well, there are a lot of Valentine possibilities with this one, but I wanted to show off the brand new release from Art Impressions.  This gal is one of the "Vintage Vixens", which are all retro images with fun sayings.  Here is The Queen Set (Sku #4591):
 I layered two Spellbinder's dies to create the black frame, and then I fussy cut around my Vixen and popped her up on pop dots.  I die cut the sentiment and popped it up as well.  Here's a close up:
Found in the One Crazy Stamper store:
Be sure to check out the OCS blog to see what the rest of the Design Team is sharing today, and you can link up your challenge entry there, too!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Hahaha I LOVE the sentiment! The paper you used almost seems to twinkle ;) great card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great image and sentiment! I love this vintage lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails