Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sports Fan Shaker

It's my Tuesday to post on the Art Impressions blog! (And this is my second post of the day - please scroll down to see my Fairy Godmother spinner card!)
I have two more masculine cards to share today, using one of the Ai Shaker images: Sports Fan Shaker (Sku #4527) 
Now, this first one turned out looking a little like a Seattle Seahawk fan.... wasn't intentional, more like an afterthought :o)   So then I thought, the least that I could do was to represent one of my hometown teams - so here is my Toronto Raptor fan:

 Oh, the possibilities with this set!  It includes the full body image, plus a second stamp of just the foam finger, so I cut those out and popped them up on an Action Wobble, so they wave it at you.  A great card for those sports fans in your life.
 Copics used:  Skin tones - E13, E11, E00, E000, E37, E34, E31, R20
Blues - B97, B95, B93, B91
Greys - W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00
Greens - YG03, YG63
Reds - R59, R27, R24, R22, R20

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails