Saturday, June 17, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #61 with Sue Berkley

I am hosting this week over on the Inspired By All The Little Things blog, and I chose this amazing photo of a windowbox overflowing with gorgeous flowers.  The vibrant colours really caught me:
I pulled out some of my Art Impressions watercolour stamps, and with a combo of Marvy & Tombow markers, I painted up my scene, and gave it a melon coloured wash as a background to mimic the photo.  Here's what I came up with:


My dear friend, Sue Berkley is my guest designer this week!  We met on the One Crazy Stamper design team several years ago, and have been lucky enough to have a bunch of crafty days together at crops and working trade shows.  Head on over to the Inspired By blog to see what Sue & the Design Team have come up with this week.

*This is my last month co-hosting on the Inspired By Blog!  I've been working on the challenge since Lesley started it up a year and a half ago - and have been blown away by the amazing talent of our design team & my fellow hosts.  They inspire me every week with their wonderful creations, and have been a great group of ladies to work with.  I've changed jobs this year, and increased my work hours, so have had to scale back on my commitments, but I hope to play along with the challenge next year as a participant whenever I can.

The challenge is open until next Friday at noon - hope you can join us!







3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Allie said...

This is an excellent inspiration photo and a great card to go along with it too! Love the colours - beautiful job :)
I will miss your challenges on the Inspired By blog!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails